Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Because I'm a Rockstar After 10pm

The past two nights I've done this. First Sunday night I figured out what I wanted to do with my life. Eventually I will be a Radiology Technician. First I need to take some classes, so I figure I might as well get a degree with that since the advisor for the Rad Tech program said having an associates really gives you a leg up. So I applied to Cisco to be a Medical Assistant. I'll get all the classes I need and a Degree. Classes start Aug 26th? Super excited just gotta figure out everything that needs to get done between now and then. Financial Aid, Placement Tests, Student Loans, and how to get into that program. Super duper excited.

Monday night. I switched our car insurance to USAA. Progressive should be lowering my amount for staying with them for 2 years, and instead it went up $15. I know its just $15, but money is tight sometimes. So I quoted USAA. $20 cheaper. Nice. So I filled out the necessary stuff and sent in our current insurance card and it will start Aug 7th. While I was on their website I noticed a little refinance your auto loan as low as 3.24%! Well being a couple who pays 16% interest on a car loan, I was like, hey it cant hurt to see what it would be. Well it lowered our percent from 16, down to 4.99. Our monthly payment from $450, to $300. So Greg woke up this morning to find out all I had done while he slept peacefully during the night and he was super happy. I am the best wifey ever. (Well I'd be the best ever if I had managed to make him lunch too. hahah) Happy days when saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment