Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I stink at this

So I'm no good at writing in this thing regularly, but since I'm sitting at school with 40 minutes until my first class starts I figure what the heck right?

We've been busy. Going home, getting ready for school for both of us, mentally preparing to be apart for 2-3 months again, getting Maddi fixed on Thursday, and trying to somehow find time in there to spend by ourselves, and keep up with friends, I'm frazzled. I'm exhausted, Gregs exhausted and we may or may not be getting sick with whatever horrible thing my mom has. We both have what now seem like colds that I'm really hoping dont get worse, but if I keep up with not sleeping ever I'm sure it will get worse.

I have everything written down, planner filled out and pretests already taken for my online classes. Greg had things to do today and couldn't give me a ride to school so I snagged a ride with a buddy but she had to be here 2 hours earlier than me so this is me getting crap done and trying not to fall asleep and miss my first class completely. Its very awkward here. All the preppy little girls dressed up and make uped talking about all the people they see here from high school. I feel to old to be here. I'm hoping they wont be in any of my classes. I dont think I could stand listening to them talk anymore. Oh well at least I know I have one buddy here, even if we wont be in any of the same classes.

Oh and I forgot my phone today so I cant even text my hubby to keep myself occupied. Which was good until I ran out of work to do because I didn't bring any textbooks with me. Poo. I could've really finished all week 1 assignments by now. Oh well. I just saw a girl with pink hair.

Aside from school there really isn't much going on in our lives. I mean the last few days have felt hectic but its been mostly cramming in buddy time with getting everything ready for Greg to leave, but hey, you need friends. And you definitely always need an hour of sunlight and pool time to keep happy. So kudos to me, on taking yesterday to relax. But I seriously cant wait to go home and nap. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment