Monday, February 27, 2012

Ahhh if I ever get the hang of this.

Alright its always forever in between my posts. But one of my goals for this year is to stop complaining. So... Its been a rough start to the year, Gregs been gone a lot and we have a few issues we're still trying to work out with work trips. But we got to talk about some of them today, and I feel like a giant weight has been lifted of my shoulders so I'm happy again! Woop! This semester is going really well. I was invited into Phi Theta Kappa, an honors society, so I'm getting some more information and looking into it, but thats how well I'm doing with my classes which makes me happy and should hopefully make the parents proud (and they don't even have to help pay for it this time!) This week will be a little crazy, huge paper due, an exam, and lots and lots of homework, but Friday we're going to Bed and Breakfast so I'm determined to finish it all before the weekend because I really dont want to have to bring my laptop and do homework while we're down there. So the bed and breakfast. I am so excited. I've been dying to go here since we moved to Texas. They do elopements, and I wanted so badly to go down there and get married (the first time we did it anyway-haha) but we didn't have the money. It's sad really because it was like $700 for a two day stay (mini honeymoon) the ceremony, a romantic dinner, and they take photos and make a cd for you, the whole shebang. And cake and sparkling cider for 2! So I really wanted to get married there, however, we went to the JP instead, which was still awesome, I mean I still got to marry my best friend but now we are finally going down there for the weekend. They have trails, and a firepit, and our own hot tub and our own cabin. I'm very excited. I plan on bringing scrabble, a deck of cards, and lots of pjs cuz all I wanna do is snuggle! No computers, no cell phones, no nothing. Just Gwen and Greg time since we haven't had much of that so far this year. I feel like we're always running around somewhere, but sometimes its just what you gotta do! I know we could lock ourselves in our house for the weekend and save some money, but its not the same as going away to the middle of nowhere for the weekend. Lots of love from the vast nothingness land of Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment